Defence Authority Creek Club, Zulfiqar Street no.1, Phase VIII DHA, Karachi -75500, Pakistan.
Creek Club came into being in 1993. It is one of the most prestigious clubs of the Pakistan owned and run under the Pakistan Defence Officers Housing Authority Karachi.
It is located in DHA Phase VIII Karachi. Its 25 and half acres area is spread along with the magnificent creek side. It has many indoor and outdoor sports facilities to provide relaxation to its thirty seven hundred members and it also provides excellent food with impeccable service on reasonable price.
Facilities In CREEK CLUB
- Tennis Courts: Five hard Tennis Courts of International Standards.
- Squash Courts: One Squash Court with three sided glass walls (World Squash Championship was held twice in this court). Eight Squash Courts with wooden floors. Four of them are Air Conditioned.
- Swimming Pools: Separate Swimming pool for Gents, Ladies and two small pools for children which are well maintained and are temperature controlled.
- Bath & Massage: Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath and Massage Chairs separately for ladies and gents.
- Badminton Courts: Three high standard Badminton Courts.
- Gymnasiums: Separate Gymnasium for Gents and Ladies which are equipped with latest gym equipments/machines.
- Table Tennis: Air Conditioned Table Tennis Hall (four tables of International standard).
- Billiard / Snooker Room: World Class Billiard Room has six tables (2 x pool and 4 x snooker of International standard).
- Jogging Track: 1200 Meters long track, surrounded by scenic beauty are along track is spread over with beautiful Flowers, Trees and Sea side view.
The club consists of number of good restaurants that offers delectable, exotic cuisines at the very reasonable price. The eating halls are well spacious with the proper sitting arrangement and aesthetically decorated.
- Creek and Indus Hall: Both halls have luxurious setting and well decorated with beautiful lights & paintings. The food and style at these restaurants are subtle and refined, friendly staff is always ready to assist with Menu selection and our highly qualified Chef will tailor each dish cuisine to the desired degree of spice and taste. Both halls are exclusive for our valuable members and their guests. The food quality and price is tempting which one cannot resist.
- Defence and Mehran Hall: These restaurants offer a very spacious yet highly sophisticated interior. These are available for any private/official or Special gathering on booking on a very low price. Defence Hall capacity is 175 persons where as Mehran Hall can accommodate 300 persons.
- Barbecue Area: One of the best places available in the city for traditional Bar BQ cuisine at the most affordable rates. You will certainly enjoy the lovely open area beside the creek view.
- Coffee Shop: Offers a wide range of multi cuisine menu. You can enjoy different tastes of Coffee as well as a little refreshment in the form of Sumptuous Snacks etc.
- Bakery: Is known for its amazingly fresh and delicious products. Rates are extremely low.
- Snack Bar: For the convenience of sports lovers the club provides refreshment facilities adjacent to their playing / fun area. These facilities are available adjacent to following :-
The Creek Club has lavish and spacious lawns adjacent to the serene Gizri Creek. The soft breeze from the Arabian sea make a delight full evening for all the celebrities that arrive to join the occasion. The following Lawns are available for the members and their guests for arrangements of parties:-
Rockery Lawn 1000
Mangrove Lawn 500 to 1000
Pearl Lawn 800
Reef Lawn 500
Coral Lawn 500
Birthday Lawn 80
"Horse Riding Arena"
Club has established a Horse Riding School for imparting training of Horse Riding for those members or Household who do not know Riding and a facility at door step for those who cherish Riding.
- Ex Armed Forces & Experienced Trainers.
- Army Trained Horses.
- Secured Environment within Club premises.
- Training from basic to trained riding.
- Flexible timings.
- Separate arrangements for Children & Ladies.
- Library: Library has almost 12000 books on nearly all subjects.
- TV cum Sitting Room: Variety of channels world over on large screen.
- Bridal Rooms: Two aesthetically decorated Bridal Rooms.
- Functions: Musical, Entertainment, Cooking and Grooming functions.
- Movie Theatre: State of the Art Movie Theatre, which can accommodate 72 persons.
- Lodging: Two Carlton Hotel rooms for members at discounted rates.
- Lectures / Seminars: Holding of Lectures on Educational, Health and Religious subjects.
Club has an arrangement of two Standard Rooms (Four Star) at Carlton Hotel on following rates:-
S. No. Description Amount (Rs)
a. Room Charges paid to Creek Club 3,500/- per day
b. Taxes paid directly to Carlton Hotel 1,550/- per day
Total 5,050/- per day